Fitting Procedure: DSMC2
• Switch off your camera.
• Remove any existing lens mount using a Torx T20 tool.
• Line up the mount and attach using the captive screws, always starting with the exposed screw, upper right.
• Slide in a cartridge and boot the camera.
• Removal is the reverse of fitting; remove the upper right exposed screw last.
Fitting Procedure: Komodo
Twist the mount into position on the Komodo RF mount.
• Attach the Chinstrap to the Komodo with a Torx T20 tool.
• The mounting foot and chinstrap both use a 2.5mm hex tool to fasten to the mount.
• Slide in a cartridge and you’re ready to work.